Correct and timely salary payments and comprehensive administrative employee support are important parameters for employer branding and retention management. Acerta leaves nothing to chance and offers unparalleled expertise in 4 fields:
We have both multinationals and SMEs as customers. But size does not matter: Acerta provides customised payroll solutions for all organisations. A dedicated Acerta payroll administrator guides you at every step of the process. He or she is part of an industry-specific team with specialist knowledge about your Joint Committee’s standards. This approach guarantees personalised expertise and business continuity.
Acerta calculates employees’ salaries, net incomes, benefits in kind and other allowances. Changes in the index or collective labour agreements are automatically adjusted during payroll calculations. You can also rely on Acerta for monitoring specific withholdings such as levies of attachment of earnings. If required, Acerta takes care of salary payments by providing your financial institution with an overview of salaries and expenses to be paid out.
Acerta can also order luncheon vouchers on your behalf. After each payroll accounting, we send the required details to a distributor of your choice (Sodexho or Accor) to ensure your employees receive their luncheon vouchers in the shortest possible time. Acerta also provides you with an overview of each employee’s luncheon-voucher entitlement.
We also look after requests for educational leave. Acerta Sociaal Secretariaat completes the application and ensures a complete follow-up. You can rely on Acerta for correct and timely submission of your applications.
Acerta generates pay slips, reports for tax return and other official documents which you are legally obliged to supply to employees. We can also conveniently store all documents with employee information which employers are legally required to retain (lists of attachment of earnings or maintenance allowance, a certificate of labour cost, etc.) in our online archive, AcertOffice. We keep your data safe so that you no longer have to worry about archiving business-critical documents, and we ensure you can easily access this information. Furthermore, Acerta sees to the necessary information being reported to the relevant public authorities, family allowance and pension funds.
You can use e-Twist, e-Salsa and Tango for fast and easy tracking of days worked or other relevant employee information, such as reimbursement of commuting expenses. We can integrate these tools seamlessly with your own ERP system. For more information on Acerta e-applications, consult the section Tools.
Once application choices have been made – Salsa, Tango or an online services ‘partnership’ with Acerta – we set up a pilot phase. We work closely with you to determine the duration of the pilot period, actions to be taken, milestones and responsibilities. During this pilot phase, we process your payroll calculations in parallel with your payroll department. This gives you the opportunity to discover Acerta applications and their functionality. The pilot phase is an excellent preparation for a smooth start of the payroll administration process.
You can rely on Acerta to generate all your social documents, certificates or declarations, such as:
- Declaration of work accident
- Form for Occupational Disease Fund
- Information sheets, leave of absence certificates and certificates for health insurance companies
- Certificate of work resumption and loss of earnings
- Declaration to Inter-organisational Medical Care
- Declaration of pensions to RIZIV
- Calculations of early retirement pensions, generation of C4 form for early retirement, C 17
- C103 Youth Holiday form
The key performance indicators (KPIs) collected through payroll administration, are valuable indicators of your company’s performance. These KPIs allow you to optimise or broaden your policy. If you rely on Acerta for payroll services, you receive monthly – after completion of salary calculations – a detailed overview of relevant information:
- Salary statistics: a structured overview of salary and performance details on one or more salary calculations or periods, ordered according to the parameters identified by you (e.g. cost sequence, social security brackets)
- Audit list: a comparison of salary details across various salary periods.
- Preliminary certificate of labour cost: a detailed overview of the preliminarily known labour cost before the end of the fiscal year.
- 325.x: a summary of taxable amounts, withholdings and benefits which Acerta declared to tax authorities.
You can count on the advice of Acerta’s specialist legal team for payroll related questions. This guarantees you receive customised information on social and industry-related legislation and on employment regulations.
In its ‘Oog in Oog’ (Eye to Eye) series, Acerta regularly organises informative lunch sessions to provide you with concise, to-the-point updates on changes and hot topics in legislation. In addition to your payroll administrator, you will meet HR professionals and legal experts at those sessions, who you can address directly with legal questions or concerns. You can find more information on lunch sessions in our calendar.
Acerta offers various legal publications with proactive information on the latest in legislation:
- Sociale gids®: This reference guide is a comprehensive publication on social legislation. You receive quarterly updates that can be easily added to this loose-leaf publication.
- Trefzeker®: This online database provides useful information on social legislation, employment law and industry-related news on collective labour agreements. You also have access to a convenient calculation tool for salary simulations or notice periods.
- Baremawijzer®: This internet application allows you to consult the latest figures and salary rates of the Joint Committees and find information on job ranking, annual bonuses and reimbursement for commuters.
- Sociale Wegwijzer: This biweekly magazine provides a comprehensive overview of new legislation and legal guidelines that employers have to comply with.
You can further rely on the services of Legal Consult, for legal advice on specific topics such as international employment, social dialogue, restructuring or collective dismissal.