Acerta respects your privacy!
For the processing of personal data collected online, Acerta complies with existing legislation:
- Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data
- Royal Decree of 13 February 2001 in implementation of above law.
Users can voluntary register personal data on the Acerta website.
- Online collection of personal data is not a business objective of Acerta as such. Acerta does not collect personal data through its website for direct marketing purposes and we will not communicate your personal data to any third party. In exceptional circumstances, when Acerta may have to disclose personal data, we undertake to mention this explicitly and not distribute personal data without the user’s explicit consent.
- Acerta can use personal data for its own use, i.e. for sales prospecting and promotion of Acerta products and services or as statistical material to define standard user profiles.
- Contacts that give rise to providing chargeable services or legally required services are recorded in the relevant customer list.
Personal data collected through contact forms are not archived in databases, but immediately forwarded by e-mail to the mailbox associated with the topic to which the form relates. Your request is consequently passed on to the person responsible for the requested service or information. Personal data communicated through a contact form will be treated with the same care as personal data communicated through traditional correspondence, fax or phone.
A copy of your contact form request is sent to you as confirmation of receipt. Upon receipt, you can expect your request to be processed with the same care and attention given to requests received by letter, fax or phone.
Privacy conditions of tools which can only be accessed by registered users are governed by the terms and conditions of the actual tool.
The Acerta website contains links to external websites. Acerta accepts no responsibility for the privacy policies of those sites.
As an Acerta customer, you have the right to access your personal data – free of charge and at any given time – and to have them removed or updated, subject to legal requirements on the timeframe for retaining records of specific documents or data.
In this context, you can object to the use of those data for commercial prospecting purposes. Our webmaster is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on our website. You can contact the webmaster by email to gain access and/or update your personal data. You can also contact the webmaster to inform him if you believe Acerta does not comply with legal requirements.
For additional and independent information on privacy legislation, visit: